Build a long term brand, get customers on-demand, and run your biz by the numbers
Accelerator is an 3-month training program that shows you how to start, grow and scale an eCommerce brand that people love and stands out.
Who it’s for
Accelerator is for you if you want to build a long term, profitable, predictable and dependable eCommerce brand that makes at least Rs. 75Lakhs/year. Building brands takes time, money and effort. The program is for you if you’re willing to put in the time to build your brand, have an initial invest of at least 2 Lakh Rupees to invest in your brand and are willing to do whatever it takes to build one.
What it helps them achieve
Accelerator will help you achieve the following:
– Building a niche-based brand with high quality products that people love.
– Get your first paying customers organically, without ads (ROI in your first 30 days).
– Build a customer acquisition system that converts strangers to customers.
– Run paid ads like a scientist/investor where you acquire high quality customers that keep coming back to you.
– Run your entire business by the numbers, so it’s predictable, consistent, and profitable.
How it works
Accelerator gives you everything you need to achieve this transformation:
– 8-week video training with step-by-step instructions (no detail is missed).
– Tools: Get all the tools required to build, test, maintain, and optimize all business systems.
– Community: A community where you can hang out with others on the same journey.
– Coaching: 5x 2-hour weekly Q&A calls on Zoom where you can ask questions and get answers
– Support: Get 24/7 support via the community or chat with our highly skilled coaches.
How to get started
If you’re willing to put in the time to build your brand, have an initial invest of at least 2 Lakh Rupees to invest in your brand and are willing to do whatever it takes to build one
Schedule a call using the calendar below, and somebody from our team will meet with you on Zoom to see if Accelerator is a good fit. If you have any questions, email [email protected]